We at Nils Malmgren AB care about you, therefore, we collect information about you responsibly and with regard to your integrity. We have a responsibility to clarify what information we have about you, why we have it and what legal basis we have for the usage according to the data protection laws.
We may share your information with, for example, logistics and transport companies that deliver your goods. At Nils Malmgren AB we have a data controller who ensures that we comply with current rules. If you have questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com. Nils Malmgren AB (VAT SE556309811901) is personally responsible for the information with which you provide us.
The policy applies to you who buy our products at www.nilsmalmgren.com, www.epoxibutiken.se, www.nilsmalmgren.se, www.batepoxi.se, or www.paintap.se. It also applies to you who come into contact with us through your professional role.
What information do we collect?
We collect the information you provide to us when you become a customer and in your use of our services. For example, when you create a login account at www.epoxibutiken.se or at Nils Malmgren AB, when you contact us or use any of Nils Malmgren AB’s services where you provide personal information. In order to keep your information up to date and accurate, we update and supplement your information from an external party that provides data from the Folder Book. We may collect the following information about you:
– Personal and contact information – such as name, social security number, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, home and mobile phone number.
– User information – regarding your purchases at www.epoxibutiken.se or Nils Malmgren AB and your payment history.
To log in to epoxibutiken.se and be able to order and use our features, your browser must allow cookies.
According to the Act on Electronic Communications and its Changes, all who visit a website with cookies should be informed about this. At www.nilsmalmgren.com, www.nilsmalmgren.se, www.epoxibutiken.se, www.batepoxi.se, or www.paintap.se. Cookies are used for those who log in to our pages.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer and contain information that our website needs to be sure of who you are while you are logged in. When you visit us again, we want to quickly identify you to provide you with the best possible service.
When you order from our shop, the product is also stored as a cookie on your computer to know which products you have selected, waiting for you to confirm your choice and save your order. The cookies we create on your computer contain no personal information or other meaningful information that may be used by third parties.
If you in your browser have disabled the ability to save cookies, you will not be able to log in to www.epoxibutiken.se.
What do we do with your information?
All data are used to enable us to perform Nils Malmgren AB’s services and improve your customer experience. Nils Malmgren AB processes personal data for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds:
- To administer the customer relationship, for example, to provide you with information
- To secure the right of withdrawal, complaint and warranty
- To enable good customer service on other matters that you request from us
- In order to deliver ordered material from us
Legal basis: Compliance with contract, legal obligation and legitimate interest
- To confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact information and keep these updated.
- To manage your payments
- For analysis, troubleshooting, data analysis or statistical purposes.
- In order to communicate with you, manage and deliver our services in accordance with your agreement as well as inform you of any change of terms and other important information.
- To prevent abuse of services and unauthorized use.Legal basis: Legal obligation, performance of agreements and legitimate interest.
- To market our products, services and relevant offers directly to you through, for example, letters, telephone, text messages and e-mail. Selection and profiling of customer information is made for the best possible customer experience.
- In order to inform, digital mail.Legal basis: legitimate interest
Nils Malmgren AB will use your information to communicate relevant information to you regarding the services you use when ordering.
The handling of your personal information is based on your consent. By consenting to the handling of your personal information, you will receive information about how the data is processed.
Refrain from direct marketing
You can choose to say no to marketing from us regardless of channel. You can easily unsubscribe by contacting our customer centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone+46 (0)303-93610 for assistance.
Links to other sites
Our website contains links to sites other than our own. These links are available to facilitate your information retrieval, but Nils Malmgren AB does not control the external pages we refer to. We are therefore not responsible for the handling of personal data or damage caused by external pages that may arise from the use of these links.
Your rights of access, correction of opposition and deletion
- Right to access your information. You are entitled to receive information on your information at Nils Malmgren AB at no cost, once per calendar year.
- Right to rectification. You are entitled to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
- Right to object. You are entitled to object to the treatment we make on the basis of legitimate interest. We will then make a balance and if there is reason for legitimate interest, we can continue the handling.
- Right to be deleted (“The right to be forgotten”). You may, in some cases, request the deletion of your personal information. At the times when you submitted your personal information through consent of Nils Malmgren AB and there is no legal basis for saving them any more, we may delete your information. The data is then removed if they are no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal obligations for Nils Malmgren AB that prevents us from immediately deleting parts of your data. These obligations derive from accounting act and tax legislation, but also from consumer law. On such occasions, we block the personal information we are required to save, from being used for purposes other than fulfilling such legal obligations.
Who can we share your information with?
We may share all or part of your information with selected third parties. Examples of third parties are:
Nils Malmgren AB may provide the necessary information to the authorities if we are required to do so by law.
– Debt collection company
Your information may be disclosed in connection with the transfer of debt to the debt collection company or the equivalent.
Nils Malmgren AB has an IT system. In order for your information to be handled safely and secure, we have a personally responsible person.
Logistics and transport companies who deliver your goods.
We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational actions to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection upon transfer to or sharing with such selected third parties.
Where do we keep your personal information?
All your data is stored in Sweden.
How long do we save your personal information and what happens when you no longer want to be a customer?
In order to fulfill Nils Malmgren AB’s commitments and to safely manage our customer data, personal data is stored. After seven financial years have passed since the last delivery of material the personal data will be cleared.
We’ll never save your data longer than we need. Due to the obligations of accounting act and tax legislation, we may need to save some of your data for up to seven years.
If you have complaints about our handling of your personal data, you can first contact our customer service to help you get in touch with the right person to respond to your complaint. You can also contact the data inspection (www.datainspektionen.se)
Entry into force